Meet your targets at Medical Fair Thailand 2017
Danish Health Tech Group, part of Danish Export Association, in cooperation with the Royal Danish Embassy in Bangkok take pleasure in inviting you to join the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Thailand, 6 - 8 September 2017.
Medical Fair Thailand is run by MEDICA-organizer Messe Düsseldorf, and serves as the one-stop platform to springboard products from around the world into Southeast Asia’s thriving medical and healthcare markets. In its 8th edition Medical Fair Thailand 2017 will continue its growth pattern as it returns even bigger and better.
It’s the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in markets such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines and Myanmar, as well as other countries in the region. The event will attract around 700 exhibitors and more than 9,000 quality trade visitors and buyers from more than 50 countries, including:
- Distributors, traders, importers and agents
- Hospital managers, technicians, clinicians, doctors and nursing officers
- Rehabilitation organisations and nursing homes
- Procurement agencies
- Care service managers
- Health Ministry officials
Key trends and growth opportunities
Healthcare demand in Southeast Asia continues to increase rapidly. Driven by population growth rates that are expected to surpass those of other geographies, ASEAN is seeing a shift from infectious diseases to non-communicable disease patterns matching developed western markets.
- Patients are growing in number and spending power.
- Rapid urbanisation has led to illnesses caused by a sedentary lifestyle, creating a healthcare market expected to be worth US$62 billion.
- Innovation is playing a bigger role, especially in augmenting key traditional care management approaches.
- There is a rising demand for rehabilitative care with 46 million people over the age of 65 by 2020.
- New patient centric, collaborative business models, wellness and lifestyle themed health services, telehealth initiatives and subscription care models are emerging.
- Connected healthcare is a thriving area that will see greater progress in the coming years with Southeast Asians embracing the digital lifestyle.
- The private healthcare market continues to enjoy solid growth, especially in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit with us at Medical Fair Thailand 2017 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 3-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Medical Fair Thailand, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a centrally located turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design
Visit the exhibition's website
DKK 3.400 per sqm excl. VAT (pending grants from The Danish Trade Council and subject to your company being eligible for these grants) + fixed co-ordination fee.
The price is based on a minimum of 5 participating companies, and includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture and brochure rack
- Lights and standard internet connection
- Power consumption on your area
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Refreshments for you and your guests
- Business networking activities arranged in cooperation with the Danish Embassy in Bangkok
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Please observe our general terms of business: