Meet your targets at Arab Health
Arab Health is the ideal showcase for Danish companies who wish to enter and expand their business in the Middle East. The event attracts around 4,000 exhibitors and 90,000 professional visitors, of which more than half are buyers from hospitals as well as distributors seeking to source new suppliers and products.
As an exhibitor on the Pavilion of Denmark at Arab Health, you will have:
- unique exposure and significant opportunity to create international business
- access to networking events with international parties
- ample opportunity to network and share experience with other Danish exhibitors
- a turn-key stand in an attractive and modern design in the centrally located "Saaed Halls & Plaza" area
The Middle East and the GCC countries in particular, are experiencing high and stable GDP growth rates, and an even higher per capita growth in the consumption of healthcare services. This, combined with the fact that elderly people represent a growing share of the population in the Middle East, makes the region a market that export oriented Danish companies need to consider in their growth strategy for the coming years. The demand for medical treatment in the region is expected to grow by 240% over the next two decades, fuelled mainly by a significant increase in lifestyle-related diseases.
Exhibit with us
You should exhibit at Arab Health 2018 if your company wishes to capture the opportunities in this booming market for products and services for the healthcare sector. Furthermore, this 4-day event is your unique opportunity to be in the company of purchasers, suppliers, producers, distributors and other professionals from the healthcare industries around the world.
Dates: 29 January - 1 February 2018
Venue: Dubai International Convention & Exhibition Centre, UAE
The the Pavilion of Denmark will be located centrally in the Saeed Arena Hall.
DKK 5,650 per sqm + fixed co-ordination fee per company of DKK 4,900 excl. VAT.
The price is pending grants from The Danish Trade Council and subject to your company being eligible for these grants.
The price includes:
- Turn-key exhibition stand at the Pavilion of Denmark
- Build-up and demolition of exhibition stand
- Carpet, furniture and brochure rack
- Lights and standard internet connection
- Power consumption on your area
- Marketing material for the Pavilion of Denmark
- Assistance where needed during the exhibition
- Coffee/tea and snacks for you and your guest
- Side-event (networking reception and/or site-visit)
The price is excl. flights, board and lodging, printing of your graphics and transportation of own goods.
Deadline for registration: 14 September 2017. Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Space is allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Please observe our General terms of business for the Danish Export Association.
Participating companiesThere are 9 participating companies.
Visit the exhibition's website
- Ambu A/S
- Arctiko A/S
- KEN HYGIENE SYSTEMS A/S
- Lina Medical ApS
- LINAK A/S
- Oxymat A/S
- Soundear A/S
- SP Medical A/S
- VDO Medical (Europe) Co. Ltd.