At ADIPEC 2017, you have the chance to meet influential decision makers from the local and global oil and gas industry. Exhibit with other Danish suppliers at ADIPEC and strengthen your presence in the Middle East
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) continues making long-term investments, and the market is characterized by great interest in new technology, services and sustainable solutions. Danish suppliers and solutions are highly valued and the network in the region is expanding.
Facts on the UAE:
- The average production cost is USD 12.30 per barrel
- The market has a well-functioning oil and gas sector and a stable political environment
- The UAE has the 7th largest proved reserve of oil in the world (2015, eia)
- 94 percent of the oil reserves in the UAE are located in Abu Dhabi
Meet new business relations at the joint stand
With 96,000 visitors at last year’s ADIPEC you will have a very good chance to meet influential decision makers from the oil and gas industry this year too. The organizers expect visitors from the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Exhibiting at a joint pavilion with other suppliers strengthens your position in the market. You expand your network in the sector and will benefit from excellent opportunities to collaborate with other suppliers to meet specific customer needs.
Gain insights and network at reception and dinner
When exhibiting with Danish Oil & Gas Technology Group, you will be invited to a reception in the residence of the Danish Ambassador in Abu Dhabi on November 14. Here, you will meet guests from the local oil and gas sector and have a unique opportunity to network and gain important insights on the market and the companies in it.
On November 13, you have the opportunity to network with the other Danish exhibitors at an exhibitor dinner. Share your experiences and get insight from other company representatives like you.
Focus on your leads – we take care of practicalities
When you exhibit with Danish Oil & Gas Technology Group, we take care of catering and service in the joint stand so you can concentrate on your customers.
Sign up for the joint stand and get:
- Excellent exposure to a large number of potential business partners
- A unique opportunity of getting in close contact with key decision makers and new business contacts from the oil and gas industry
- A central placement at a large joint stand
- A chance to meet other Danish companies with similar industry and market interests
The exhibition package includes:
- Catering and service during the exhibition
- Building and dismantling of the stand including table, chairs, brochure holder, carpet, electricity, lights and cleaning
- Exposure in the ADIPEC App and catalog so the right people will find you
- Assistance with hotel booking
- Reception and invitation for exhibitor dinner
Need more information?
Head of Danish Oil & Gas Technology Group
Merethe Wrang, +45 3150 8788, email@example.com
Consulate General in Dubai, Commercial Advisor Oil & Gas,
Cian K.W. O’Brien, +971 56 124 4015, firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to speak to a supplier with Middle East-experience?
If you wish to talk to a Danish company with experience from the industry in the Middle East please do not hesitate to contact Merethe Wrang or Cian K.W. O’Brien.
Sign-up before 15 April 2017
96,374 visitors from 135 countries – 40 percent from Middle East/North Africa
20 percent from Asia and 15 percent from Europe
2,034 participating companies from 53 nations
Stands from 9 sqm and up:
DKK/sqm 5,395,- + coordination fee
DKK 29,995,- + coordination fee
Coordination fee per company:
The price is based on funding from the Trade Council of Denmark.
The informed price is subject to your company being eligible for grants according to the rules and regulations of the Danish Trade Council. It is your company’s own responsibility to keep track record of previous grants and the Danish Export Association cannot be held responsible if no funds are granted.
VAT, travelling and accommodation costs are not included.
For further information contact Merethe Wrang
Mobil +45 3150 8788 or mail email@example.com
LocationUAE, Abu Dhabi
Participating companiesThere are 8 participating companies.
- Atlas Incinerators Aps
- Gertsen & Olufsen A/S
- HIPAQ A/S
- Kosan Crisplant A/S
- Real Safety
- SeaState Aviation
- Saab Danmark A/S
- Viking Life-Saving Equipment A/S
Please sign up by using the 'SIGN UP' button below.